To Where and Back Again - Part 2
|对白 • 图集 • 数据|
As "Discord" leads his friends down the left path at a fork in the road, Thorax warns that he's leading them into an ambush. Trixie volunteers to distract the changeling while Starlight and Thorax find the throne, but Starlight is unsure of moving on without her best friend. Trixie assures Starlight that, even without magic, she has been an excellent leader thus far. After Trixie distracts "Discord" with a magic trick that binds their wrists together, Starlight and Thorax escape, leaving Trixie to be captured by the waiting swarm.
As Starlight and Thorax continue running from the changelings, they split up in order to avoid capture. Eventually, Starlight finds her way into Chrysalis' throne room and discovers the throne – as well as all of her friends trapped in cocoons on the ceiling. Unfortunately, Chrysalis had been waiting for Starlight to arrive, and the changelings come out of hiding to restrain her.Equestria captured, Chrysalis is certain of her victory. However, Starlight reminds her of Thorax, and Chrysalis angrily tells her not to mention the "traitor". As Chrysalis threatens to teach Thorax a lesson for betraying the hive, Starlight's eyes glimmer with a blue light, and Chrysalis realizes that Thorax has been in front of her the whole time.
Meanwhile, Starlight herself attempts to break the throne, but she is caught in the act and forced to take shelter from Chrysalis' attacks inside the hollow throne. Despite this development, Chrysalis remarks that everything has gone according to her plan to harvest all the love in Equestria and feed her hive for generations.
Starlight's words start to reach the changeling drones, but Chrysalis is still dismissive of the claims of a "mewling grub". Despite her powerlessness, Starlight confronts Chrysalis directly, understanding what it's like to lead through fear and intimidation.
A real leader doesn't force her subjects to deny who they are. She celebrates what makes them unique and listens when one of them finds a better way.
The other changelings follow Thorax's example of sharing love and take on similar, colorful forms. The resulting magical energy causes Chrysalis' throne to explode, and the ponies that the changelings captured are all freed. As Princess Luna commends Starlight on her accomplishment, Chrysalis emerges from the rubble. Starlight Glimmer stands before her again, telling her that she can be a leader her subjects deserve, and offers her hoof in friendship. However, Chrysalis rejects Starlight's offering and swears absolute revenge upon her before flying away.
With Chrysalis' abandonment of her kingdom, Thorax is declared the changelings' new ruler, and Princess Celestia looks forward to improving relationship between ponies and changelings. Discord proposes a tea celebration at Fluttershy's Cottage, but Starlight Glimmer has a better idea.her old village, and Double Diamond and Party Favor are surprised to see her again after the way she left just recently. Starlight expresses how much she has changed since she first founded the village and how comfortable she is being a more positive and listening leader. With that in mind, she offers to help oversee the remainder of the Sunset Festival and asks to allow her other friends to join, to which the villagers happily agree.
As the ponies join in the festival, Discord and Trixie reconcile after their earlier arguing, and Discord even offers to incorporate some of his chaos powers into her magic act.
Hah! When pigs fly!
Discord: That's all very nice, but really a waste of time. We have me. And what else could we possibly need?
Trixie: A draconequus with magic and half a brain might help.
Discord: Why are you here again? I mean, it's not like you're going to stop the changelings by pulling a rabbit out of a hat. At least my magic can do something.
Discord: How are we even supposed to get to the hive?
Trixie: We walk.
Discord: I haven't walked that far in a millennia!
Starlight Glimmer: If we get separated, it might make sense to have a way to make sure we are who we say we are.
Discord: Oh! Like a secret code! How about if I say "we are" and you say "doomed"? Or you say "rescue" and I say... [flails]
Trixie: How about if we say "klutzy" and you say "draconequus"?
Starlight Glimmer: "Klutzy draconequus". Works for me.
Thorax: I'll definitely remember it.
Thorax: It's a changeling hive. It shifts and changes like we do, and we're the only ones who can navigate it. It's total chaos to non-changelings.
Discord: Well, it's decent chaos. I don't know if I'd call it "total".
Discord: I don't suppose you brought any throne-destroying tools along with these useless sideshow props?
Trixie: Asks the Lord of Chaos who can't go for a walk without whining nonstop!
Discord: Yes, but when the throne is destroyed, I'll be able to rip the very fabric of reality to save our friends, while you'll still be a self-absorbed, below-average illusionist!
Trixie: Self-absorbed?! Why, you...!
Starlight Glimmer: At least Thorax knows where we're going.
Thorax: Um, guys? I think we're lost.
Discord: [taps microphone] Hello, changelings and changelettes! Believe me, I was just as surprised as you are that I'm here! When I heard that I'd be playing for a bunch of changelings, I was beside myself! Then I realized, it was just one of you.
Discord: [nervous laugh] But, seriously, this isn't the toughest crowd I've ever been in front of. But it's definitely the easiest to bug!
Discord: "To bug"? Is this thing on? [taps microphone]
Discord: Well, if you think that you can do any better, be my guest!
Trixie: [sighs] Okay, I'll handle it. You two just get ready to run into the other tunnel.
Starlight Glimmer: Wait, what?! Trixie, you can't! I won't know what to do! We've already lost Discord; I can't lose you too! Without magic, I—
Trixie: Starlight. You got us this far with just my illusions and Discord's annoying personality. You don't need magic to figure out what to do next. I know you're afraid to be in charge, but you are really good at it! Listen to your best friend.
Queen Chrysalis: Well, well, well. The Princess of Friendship's sole pupil. Honestly, I didn't think you were worth replacing with one of my drones.
Queen Chrysalis: There is no revenge you could ever conceive of that will come close to what I will exact upon you one day, Starlight Glimmer!
Discord: Splendid idea! Now who's ready for some celebratory tea at Fluttershy's?!
Fluttershy: Oh! Uh, everypony?
Discord: So I'm able to rip the very fabric of reality again.
Trixie: Yeah, yeah. And I'm still a self-absorbed, below-average illusionist, right?
Discord: Actually, I was going to say a couple of those illusions were slightly above average. If you ever need a little chaos in your act, let me know.
Trixie: Ha! When pigs fly!
Discord: Your wish is my command! [snaps]
Rainbow Dash: Somepony is really gonna have to catch us up on what we missed.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic : To Where and Back Again Pt. 2. Zap2It. 于2016年9月13日检索.
- Episode 26: To Where and Back Again Pt. 2 Fri 7th Oct 08:00 on Tiny Pop. Virgin TV Anywhere. Virgin Media. 于2016年9月30日检索.
- John de Lancie (2015-10-08). John de Lancie on Twitter: "Timeline story is going to be excellent. MLP scripts are really fun but a year!? That a long wait. And the Nimoy doc is happening. All good.". Twitter. 于2016年8月16日检索.
- John de Lancie (2015-09-30). John de Lancie on Twitter: "MLP fans. Two new Discord scripts coming down the pike.". Twitter. 于2016年8月16日检索.
- John de Lancie (2016-06-06). John de Lancie on Twitter: "@PixarWood @TheBiggestJim Yup. At least two.". Twitter. 于2016年8月16日检索.
- John de Lancie (2015-09-30). John de Lancie on Twitter: "@DJ_The_Guardian I think it's a two-parter.". Twitter. 于2016年8月16日检索.
- John de Lancie (2015-10-01). John de Lancie on Twitter: "@ILoveKPAlot I've not read it yet - I'll get it next week - but I'm sure it's good.". Twitter. 于2016年8月16日检索.
- John de Lancie (2015-10-04). John de Lancie on Twitter: "@ILoveKPAlot I record on Wednesday. I will read the scripts tomorrow and let you know.". Twitter. 于2016年8月16日检索.
- John de Lancie (2015-10-08). John de Lancie on Twitter: "What I did today: Talked with Jessica about TimeLines; recorded two MLP scripts - you'll have to wait a year! And, got the NImoy doc script.". Twitter. 于2016年8月16日检索.
- Jim Miller (2016-02-20). Big Jim on Twitter: "@MLPRainbow20 That one's pretty good. I'm excited to see what folks think of the end of S6 b". Twitter. 于2016年2月23日检索.
- Tim Stuby (2016-07-23). Tim Stuby on Twitter: "Wanna check so I don't get in trouble for revealing spoilers.They DID say at ComicCon that Rainbow Dash gets dreadlocks in S6 Finale, right?". Twitter. 于2016年8月10日检索.
- My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic - Episode Guide. Zap2it (2016-09-05). 于2016年9月5日检索. Archived.
- Jim Miller (2016-10-05). Bug Jam on Twitter: "@HankstermanPro 'Official', huh? Enjoy being disappointed.". Twitter. 于2016年10月6日检索.
- Jim Miller (2016-10-05). Bug Jam on Twitter: "@HankstermanPro I actually MAKE the show, and I'm telling you it's NOT official info.". Twitter. 于2016年10月6日检索.
- Jim Miller (2016-10-05). Bug Jam on Twitter: "@HankstermanPro No. I'm afraid not. A good rule of thumb is not to believe stuff unless it comes from Hasbro DIRECTLY.". Twitter. 于2016年10月6日检索.
- Sky Guide TV Listings. Sky. 于2016年10月1日检索.
- William Chucas (2016-09-30). ✨ William Chucas ✨ on Twitter: "@KSheridanVoice The S6 finale is now aiming for the UK on the 6th and 7th of October. SKY has better sources. 😉 https://t.co/rjArL0Gw1L". Twitter. 于2016年9月30日检索.
- Schedule | Tiny Pop. 于2016年10月1日检索.
- Jim Miller (2016-10-22). @Cenafan456 No. There was no room due to the scope of the story.. Twitter. 于2016年11月27日检索.